Friday, March 25, 2011

back to the keys...

Assalamu'alaikum wbt,

There's been a good news from my beloved friend, TomTom... You must be brave for that... Go strong....

...and by time goes by...

There's been so many things which I should consider, consider move off, consider to retreat, consider to have something.... I'm stuck in the mid way. In some issues, I didn't know either I've to finish it or retreat from it.

Master Degree Proposal

I'm currently working on the proposal of the biomass fix grates boiler and I think that I need to go further better then stood still in this locus. This is our world a multi-dimensional and we shouldn't have to go in an axis but we may go in our on coordinates at every axis we want. Standing as a rock is not the best choice but it may kill you. If we keep going with 'what we currently had', we'll go nowhere but still in the circle. The circle of dumb & numb. Outdo now!

Love, Hate, Love

Thanks God to lend me a team of angles... 24/03/2011 - my dad's 63rd birthday. Happy birthday ayah, i love you so much. You're my hero, my messiah!

Thanks to my Cik Azah, thanks for supporting me in the proposal paper.

External Project

There's been several project which currently still in the evaluation. May Allah put His bless on all my effort to go beyond for me to help others.

  1. Circulating paddy dryer biomass fired for rice mill
  2. Inclined biomass rice husk paddy dryer
  3. Out door fitness equipment
  4. Rice husk pellet mill in Kuala Perlis.
O'Allah, help me!!!!!!!!1

2 comments:

  1. Gud News...Hehehe FINALLY & OFFICIALLY will be on 21/04/2011..Finally I get that 'ticket'..Time to move on & proceed the plans..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulillah... everythin' shall be back to norm... Keep it up Sue!

    ReplyDelete